Liza and the Lions: Ghana 2010

Everybody thinks its crazy, but its an adventure that I am never going to forget. Four months, living and studying in Ghana, Africa. In the city of Accra I'll go to school at NYU University and Ashesi University, and volunteer throughout the city. January 9th I am off, returning May 16th, two days before my 21st birthday. What's gonna happen in between is a total mystery to me, but it'll be an adventure!!
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Building Suspense

I can't wait to write all about my Spring Break in Burkina Faso, there were tons and tons of elephants and adventures and it was the best!! Unfortunately I have midterms week this week, so I am going to try to upload pictures this week, but don't expect a blog post till next week. Sorry! But it'll be great when it comes I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment