Everybody thinks its crazy, but its an adventure that I am never going to forget. Four months, living and studying in Ghana, Africa. In the city of Accra I'll go to school at NYU University and Ashesi University, and volunteer throughout the city. January 9th I am off, returning May 16th, two days before my 21st birthday. What's gonna happen in between is a total mystery to me, but it'll be an adventure!!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Preface:
---These next three posts detail my trip to Togo. The first tells the pre-text for the story, followed by the story itself, and then my insight on it. It's a lot, but it's something I think you'll want to read.
I am a senior at Loyola University Maryland. I will be graduating in May with a degree in Writing and English, and a minor in African and African American Studies. This blog is part of my Writing Senior Capstone individual project.
No comments:
Post a Comment